1. What are cookies?
Cookies are text files which are saved by the browsers on your end-user device and make it possible to analyse your usage of the website.
3. Cookie categories
We divide cookies into the following categories:
- Absolutely necessary cookies, without which the functionality of this website cannot be used;
- Functional cookies, which simplify the use of the website, e.g. cookies to store language preferences;
- Service cookies, which gather information about how the contents of the website are used;
- Advertising cookies, typically third-party cookies, for example from social networks, etc., which gather information on the users of websites to produce target-mark driven advertising for the user.
a) Absolutely necessary cookies
The following absolutely necessary cookies are used on our website:
b) Functional cookies
The following functional cookies are used on our website:
|PHPSESSID||With the help fo this cookie, the user’s preferences are saved, so that they can be immediately made available when the user visits the site again. This can include, for example, language settings or other preferences. It is also used to simplify the completion of forms.||The cookie ceases to be valid when the browser session is terminated.|
c) Service cookies
The following service cookies are used on our website:
d) Advertising cookies
The following advertising cookies are used on our website:
|See Data Protection|
4. Managing and deleting cookies
You may configure your web browser so that cookies are not saved on your end-user device. You may also delete cookies that have been saved. An explanation of the appropriate functions for the Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer and Google Chrome web browsers may be found at the following link: http://www.meine-cookies.org/cookies_verwalten/index.html.