Commercial rights and copyright
- The web pages of Flughafen Hamburg GmbH along with the software and database on which they are built are protected by copyright law. The provision of these pages for use within the framework of these terms and conditions does not represent any waiver of copyright.
- Flughafen Hamburg GmbH expressly reserves all rights arising from competition law and other laws which protect the website, the software, the database and any part thereof.
- This also applies to rights on published texts, the design of the site and the logo used.
- The pages may only be used in the way in which they have been prepared and assembled by Flughafen Hamburg GmbH; in particular, databases may only be accessed using the data retrieval software as made available on the website. The interrogation or monitoring of a database using other software is not permitted. Copying, passing on, sending or publishing the data in any form is prohibited. Commercial usage of the data in communication with third parties is also prohibited.
- Any usage not expressly permitted in these terms and conditions is subject to the express prior written consent of Flughafen Hamburg GmbH.